T. Baker Smith is seeking a project manager to help build upon our existing environmental/regulatory consulting group at our Houston, TX facility. This person must be willing and able interact on a professional level with existing and potential new customers and with a multi-discipline team. This person must have a thorough understanding of regulatory issues of customers in the energy sector and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing projects to solve complex compliance issues for customers.
Specific experience with the following agencies is desirable:
· US Army Corps of Engineers
· Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
· Texas General Land Office
· Railroad Commission of Texas
· Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
· Bachelors of Science Degree in engineering, or environmental science.
· Ability to relate to clients and people at all levels of the organization and must possess excellent communication and diplomacy skills.